BENEFITS FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
BENEFITS FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
Welcome to the DG3 Benefits Website
DG3 North America, Inc. is committed to providing our employees with a benefits program that is both comprehensive and competitive. Our benefits program offers health care, dental, vision, basic life, voluntary life and voluntary long-term disability coverage to our employees and their families.
Highlighted below are some important details for your 2020 Open Enrollment Period:
- Medical will be renewing with United Healthcare with no plan changes.
- Dental and Vision will be renewing with United Healthcare with no plan changes.
- Voluntary Life and voluntary Long-Term Disability will be moving to Guardian with no plan changes.
- Open enrollment applies to Medical, Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Life and Long-Term Disability benefits. You will be able to make election changes during this time.
Basic Life/AD&D – Moving to Guardian
- This is an employer paid benefit, the premiums are paid 100% by DG3. All eligible employees are automatically enrolled. The benefit amount is based on your salary. Please contact Human Resources if you have questions on your benefit amount.
- Open enrollment is not applicable to Basic Life/AD&D benefits since these are employer paid benefits.
If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources.
Thank you for your cooperation during this open enrollment period.
Who is Eligible and When?
Open Enrollment is November 18, 2019 – December 18, 2019 with your benefit choices being effective January 1, 2020. Our benefits plan year is January 1, 2020 – December 31, 2020.
You must enroll if you want to:
- Change your medical, dental, or vision coverage for next year.
- Contribute to the Health Care, Dependent Care and/or Limited Purpose Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA’s.)
- Change your life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) insurance or long-term disability insurance choices.
If you don’t enroll, you may be assigned coverage that won’t meet your needs. To enroll, visit https://workforcenow.adp.com/workforcenow/login.html by the deadline.
As a new employee of DG3 North America, Inc., you become eligible for benefits on your date of hire and must enroll within 7 days to have coverage for the rest of the plan year. You may also need to enroll for the next plan year’s benefits during the annual enrollment period
As a benefits-eligible employee, you can enroll in or make changes to your benefit plans during our annual open enrollment period. Open enrollment is November 18, 2019 – December 18, 2019 with your benefit choices being effective January 1, 2020. Our benefits plan year is January 1, 2020 – December 31, 2020.
You can enroll your dependents in plans that offer dependent coverage. Eligible dependents are defined as your legal spouse and eligible children who reside in your household and depend primarily on you for support. This includes: your own children, legally adopted children, stepchildren, a child for whom you have been appointed legal guardian, and/or a child for whom the court has issued a Qualified Medical Child Support Order (QMCSO) requiring you or your spouse to provide coverage.
Medical, Dental, and Vision Plan Dependent Coverage
You may cover your eligible dependent children up to age 26, regardless of marital or student status (this does not include spouses of adult children). Dependent coverage will cease for your covered dependent children at the end of the month in which an eligible dependent reaches age 26.
You’ll be required to provide proof of eligibility for any new dependent you want to add to your coverage. You’ll receive information about eligibility and documentation requirements after you enroll. The carriers may conduct a dependent eligibility audit at any time.
Making Changes During the Year
Choose your benefits carefully. Medical, dental, vision, and flexible spending account contributions are made on a pre-tax basis and IRS regulations state that you cannot change your pre-tax benefit options during the year unless you have a qualified life event.
Qualified life events include:
- Marriage or divorce;
- Death of your spouse, or dependent;
- Birth or adoption of a child;
- Your spouse terminating or obtaining new employment (that affects eligibility for coverage);
- You or your spouse switching employment status from full-time to part-time or vice versa (that affects eligibility for coverage);
- Significant cost or coverage changes; or
- Your dependent no longer qualifies as an eligible dependent.
You must notify and submit any applicable forms and/or documentation to the Benefits Administrator within 30 days of the event. The Benefits Administrator will review your request and determine whether the change you are requesting is allowed. Only benefit changes which are consistent with the qualified life event are permitted.