ARE YOU OR A PARENT ELIGIBLE FOR MEDICARE?
Medicare is the health insurance program run by the Federal Government. It is available to those 65 and older, those under 65 with certain disabilities, and those with end-stage renal disease.
Personalized service is now available to you and your family members so you can choose the right Medicare coverage for your individual situation. Call an InsureOne Benefits Medicare Enrollment Specialist at 1-800-722-7331 for answers to these and all your Medicare questions:
- When do I enroll in Medicare?
- How do I enroll in Medicare?
- What are the four parts of Medicare?
- What is the right type of Medicare coverage for me?
These services are provided by a knowledgeable and licensed specialist at no charge to you. They will:
- Identify the plans and companies that meet your personal needs.
- Look up the doctors and hospitals you use to make sure they are part of the plan provider list.
- Look up the prescription drugs you take to make sure they are covered.
- Review and explain the plan benefits and coverage.
- Provide Monthly Premium rates.
- Help you complete your enrollment application and in some cases take your application over the phone.
- Obtain your application approval from the insurance company.
- Provide you with a personal Welcome Kit and Document Envelope to retain all of your personal insurance information.
Click HERE to securely complete a Medicare Personal Information Sheet. This will help our Medicare Enrollment Specialist better understand your needs and provide the best recommendations for your individual situation.
Why wait? Call 1-800-722-7331 today to get your questions answered.