Steps to print your Vision ID card:
- Go to www.myuhcvision.com
- Log in or register. Do not register if you also have medical coverage with UnitedHealthcare. Use the single sign-on option through myuhc.com instead.
- Click on “Print ID Card.” If you do not see this option, click on the blue “Select” button next to your plan name.
- From the drop-down menu, select the person whose ID card you would like to print. click on “View.”
- This generates a document with your ID card called How to Use Your Vision Care Benefits. Scroll to the bottom of this document. A toolbar with appear; click on the printer icon to print.
|IN- NETWORK||OUT OF NETWORK|
|Exam||$20 copay||up to $40|
|Single Lenses||Paid in full||up to $40|
|Lined Bifocal Lenses||Paid in full||up to $60|
|Lined Trifocal Lenses||Paid in full||up to $80|
|Lenicular Lenses||Paid in full||up to $80|
|Frames||$150 Allowance||up to $45|
|Elective Contacts||up to 6 disposable boxes||up to $150|